To our Valued Clients:
To facilitate social distancing and follow all recommendations by the CDC and local agencies to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we ask that you please observe the following to help us keep you and our staff safe:
- Upon arrival to the hospital, please call us at (713) 524-3800 from your vehicle, and let us know that you have arrived
- If you are picking up any product, food, or medication, we will take payment over the phone and bring your merchandise directly to your vehicle
- If you have an appointment, upon receiving your call we will escort you directly to an exam room
- No leashes, collars, toys, blankets, or dog clothing is allowed in the clinic. We will provide you with a temporary leash in order to transport your pet safely from the parking lot into our practice
- We are currently only allowing ONE pet parent in the clinic per appointment to help facilitate social distancing
- Low contact, curbside concierge appointments are available upon request
- Telemedicine appointments available for some pets with some conditions per veterinary licensing board regulations. Please call us for more information to see if your pet qualifies.
- All employees are reminded to stay home if they are experiencing upper respiratory or flu like symptoms
- We ask those pet owners who have an appointment with us and are feeling under the weather or have recently traveled to please call our office before coming in so that we can determine the best course of action to take care of your pet.
For more information on how to protect yourself and your pet from COVID-19, click here